Philippians 4:6-7 says, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
At St Albans we passionately trust in a God who answers prayer and often changes us when we pray. We offer the following prayer ministries:
- Prayer Ministry: Is available through the Prayer Ministry Team members after every Sunday service and can be requested at other times. If you seek healing, deliverance, guidance, comfort or strength we are happy to pray with you. Contact our minister or church office.
- Prayer Chain: Daily email and telephone chains have intercessors praying for the specific requests and emergency needs. Contact Anne on anne_robertson at clear.net.nz or phone Nola on 06 357 9551 with a prayer request or to join up.
- Soaking: An evening of quiet reflection, prayer and intimacy with God, dates and times to be notified via the bulletin.
- Prayers & Squares: Can you touch a prayer? Can you pull it close and feel its comfort? You can through a prayer quilt? Read more.
- Praying Grandparents: Would you enjoy the support of a 'grand parent' to help strengthen your family? Some of the golden oldies of St Albans would welcome the opportunity to support younger members. If this sounds like you, complete a form on the welcome desk and hand it into the office.
For more information about the prayer ministries, please contact the St Albans office by emailing office at stalbans.org.nz or ph: 06 357 9411