Regular Church Community Events
- Services are at 8.30am, 10.15am and 7.00pm each Sunday (and 10am during school holidays).
- For pre-schoolers to teens (intermediate age) - during the 10.15am service.
- For high school students on Fridays from 7pm to 10pm.
- Meet in homes for Bible study, prayer and support on various weeknights or weekdays.
- St Albans passionately trust in a God who answers prayer and often changes us when we pray. We offer a variety of prayer groups.
- Tuesdays: Prayer Meeting at an open home.
- Friday: Open home for fellowship & prayer together (except 2nd Friday of the month).
- Regular events for women ranging from bible studies, craft, book club, service group and coffee groups.
- For our lively senior members on the first Monday of the month at 2pm for a varied programme off and on site.
- For new migrants on Mondays at 10am plus Bible studies on weekdays.
- For pre-schoolers on Wednesdays at 10am.
Annual Events - for everyone - first Sunday of the selected month after the 10.15am service.
- February: Family picnic
- June/July: Mid-year Christmas
- December: Christmas Celebration Lunch
- Visit the St Albans Events Calendar to keep an eye on upcoming events.