Women's Ministries at St Albans
1 Thessalonians 5:11: "Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing".
St Albans relaunched the Women's Ministries in 2014 and invite you to be a part of this exciting opportunity to fellowship with other women with a heart for connecting with God and each other.
The St Albans Women's Ministries are currently offering the following groups:
- Prayer & Bible Study: Women meet to study women of the Bible. Phone Monica on 359 1011 or 027 234 2686 for more information.
- Coffee Group: Small groups meet for coffee in a private home. Phone Ann on 353 8864 for more information.
- Book Club: Women meet every 6 weeks for friendship and discussion of Christian books. Phone Robyn on 355 1566 or 027 364 4424 for more information.
- Service Group: Meals for those in need in an emergency. Phone Bev on 358 2478 or 022 0337 322 for more information.
- Craft Group: Meet regularly at St Albans on Fridays at 10am for craft, fellowship and fun. For more information phone Shirley on 357 3571 or Taara on 357 5119.
Keep an eye on the St Albans events calender for upcoming events!
Please be in prayer that God will bless this ministry as we serve and honour Him!
For more information about the Women's Ministry groups, please contact the St Albans office on 357 9411 or email office at stalbans.org.nz